Re: Should this package be included into the NS port?

From: George Plymale II
Subject: Re: Should this package be included into the NS port?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 22:48:20 -0400

Alan Third <address@hidden> writes:

> It might be worth investigating exactly why the NS port can’t open a
> new frame in this situation, but I’ve not got round to it yet. It
> seems rather strange to me.

Yes, I agree. I would also very much like to know the cause of this bug,
but alas I'm a bit strapped for time as well. I've done some casual,
fruitless experimentation with it in the past yet I've gotten no closer
to the cause. If anyone would be willing to take up the torch for this
and do some detective work, that would be awesome.

Thanks,
- George Plymale II