Re: company.el status?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: company.el status?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 04:11:44 +0400

On 09.03.2013 3:58, chad wrote:

On 08 Mar 2013, at 15:50, Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:

I am told that Github has features that don't work unless
you run nonfree Javascript.

That's an accurate assertion. The core features all seem to work,
though, even when JavaScript is disabled.

Have you tried it with javascript disabled while using your account
for various non-public features, like updating tickets, making pull
requests, or the like?  It's possible that the only current feature
broken by disabling javascript is new account creation.

I can create, comment on and close an issue with disabled JavaScript (but not edit the description after it's been created).

Pull requests are fairly broken without JavaScript, but I'm inclined to call it a non-essential feature, since you can convey all the relevant information in a plain issue.

Forking also looks broken, though. That's a bit of a bummer.