Re: Infrastructural complexity.

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Infrastructural complexity.
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:44:38 -0700

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 04:24 +0200, Lennart Borgman wrote:

> I was not thinking about directly implementing them in the primitives.
> Rather in the user commands.

Bad choice of language on my part.  I did not
mean "primitives" as in "functions written in
C" (although I expect there will be some impact
at that level).  I meant something more like
"core" -- C prims plus the core lisp/*.el
files.   "The stuff that defines the basic
model of Emacs" -- primitive in that sense.

-t