Re: Image DLLs for the Windows binary of Emacs 22.2

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Image DLLs for the Windows binary of Emacs 22.2
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:17:18 +0100

* Eli Zaretskii (2008-02-10) writes:

> Volunteers are welcome to come on board and help Jason in packaging
> and testing binary distributions of the Windows port.

You can check out how I did that by looking at
<URL:ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/auctex/emacs+auctex-src-2007-07-07.zip>.
There is a Makefile included in the ZIP archive below `emacs+auctex'
which does the assembly of the whole package and copies the libraries to
Emacs' `bin' directory in course of that.

--
Ralf