Re: address@hidden: Re: redisplay]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: redisplay]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:08:37 -0400

Jan Djärv wrote:

> After some experimenting it seems that this patch fixes it. Note
> that a call to redisplay() does not fix the bug. I don't know why.
> But a full redisplay before every dialog maybe is too much?

This seems to fix it for me [1]; but I was never particularly bothered
by this issue (which I've been seeing for some time), so personally
I'm happy for Emacs 22 to be released with this still extant, to give
you more time to test a solution.

[1] One time out of many tests I thought I saw the problem again, but
I could never repeat it and may well have been mistaken.