Re: Image mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Image mode
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:16:39 +0100

On 2/5/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

I said "maybe even".  Does not sound like the start.

I was trying to inject a little humor in this thread, because,
frankly, otherwise the whole image recognition discussion is gonna
bore me dead. But we must do something, or Emacs 22 won't hit the
shelves till 2038, and then we will have to worry about the Y2038
effect before the release...

So I have not followed all of the discussion.  Sue me.

Expect a letter from my law... oh, sorry, I forgot we europeans aren't
lawsuit-crazy.

 Anyway, your
history does not list the details of using case folding just on
image-file-name-extensions.

I honestly don't remember whether that was discussed or not. It's a
good idea, though.

Was that also discussed to some conclusion, or did it get lost among
the auto-mode-alist noise?

Difficult to say. You'll have to search on the archives.

                   /L/e/k/t/u