Re: Image mode

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Image mode
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:46:28 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On 2/5/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:

Agree. Protection must be about automatically opening unknown images.

What are "unknown images"?

Sorry, I was trying to refer to the previous discussion. Opening an image with C-x C-f seems quite ok to me, at least if I am doing that myself ;-)

If I were using gnus and there were an image attachment then I would prefer to open that myself. It should not be opened automatically when I read a message (unless I have set an option saying it is ok).