Re: C file recoginzed as image file

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: C file recoginzed as image file
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:26:34 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

Obviously not.  OTOH if we agree that it's the direction in which we want to
go, than maybe it can give us some guidance as to which way to quickly solve
the immediate problem.

For the future: I did not read all the messages but I believe I saw something about updating of image libraries. That is an extremely important point to protect against security threats. Shouldn't we use libraries that are already there on the platform (if that is possible) to make this easier?