Re: Tumme menu in Dired, what to do about it?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Tumme menu in Dired, what to do about it?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 01:13:00 +1200

 > > The other items under "Operate" are bound to upper case letters.
 > >
 > > How about (I = image):
 > >
 > > tumme-tag-remove       C-t r  ->   I r
 > > tumme-tag-files        C-t t  ->   I t
 > > tumme-display-thumbs   C-t d  ->   I d
 >
 > `I' is already bound to `dired-info' in Dired.

I see.  I don't use dired-x.  Well maybe another letter then, assuming dired-x
hasn't used the rest of the alphabet.

 > > tumme-tag-files works on just one file.

 > No, it works on any number of marked files.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  Calling it tumme-tag-files makes it sound like it
is for more than one file.  Using tumme-tag-delete (or tumme-tag-remove)
and tumme-tag-add explains their relationship (assuming they are opposites).