Re: FOR-RELEASE.W32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: FOR-RELEASE.W32
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:15:06 +0200

On 8/9/05, Nick Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:

> In the admin directory, it seems fairly clear that FOR-RELEASE
> contains tasks whose completion are currently considered a
> prerequisite for a release.  Since this would not be the case
> for your proposed file, I suggest that it is called TODO and
> placed in the nt directory.

Every prerequisite can be skipped, given enough pressure and lack of
time. At least on the projects I've had the (dis)pleasure to work :)

I don't mind the file begin called FOR-RELEASE.W32, TODO.W32 or
whatever, but I agree with Jason, it's an administrative thing and
belongs in admin/.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u