Re: Emacs 21.4

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.4
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:56:02 +0900

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:42:12 +0100, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> What needs to be done now?
> d) anybody speculating about version numbers for Emacsen having
>    internal Unicode representation or multitty support must be gently
>    but firmly locked into the freezer.

The unicode branch itself has such references, e.g. it has ChangeLog
files called "ChangeLog.22" to hold unicode-branch-specific changes.

I'd suggest renaming these as "ChangeLog.unicode".

[Well, probably should do that anyway, regardless of what happens with
the version numbers; Handa what do you think? ]

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.