Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:52:12 +1000

On  2 Oct 2003, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
> This patch seems to have been generated against an old version of emacs;
> when I tried to apply it against (roughly) CVS HEAD, I got many failed
> hunks (note the -l which causes patch to ignore whitespace problems):

It's against 21.3, which is the last version I could find.  When I
looked a few weeks ago, the web site said that the CVS repository was
down.  I'll try to update it.

Do you have any comments on the patch?  This is my first patch for
emacs internals, so please don't trust me. :-)

--
Martin

I think that I can safely speak for the whole troll community when I
say "I like watching train wrecks".
                -- AC