Re: Customize Rogue

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Customize Rogue
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:50:28 -0600 (CST)

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

   No. I'm trying to get around the fact that I have to go through
   the customize interface (or fake it) to get the effect of customization.
   And what I want is to get them without going through the interface.

Now I understand.  You can enter (user-login-name) in customize and it
will fool the entire machinery.  That seems to me to be a bug in
customize.  (Unless I am misunderstanding something)  That bug is,
however completely unrelated to the problems with customize you are
describing.

Sincerely,

Luc.