Re: disable-command

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: disable-command
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:51:49 +0200

> From: Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:33:54 +0100
>
> >     * novice.el (disable-command): If user-init-file is nil, default
> >     to ~/.emacs.
>
> Yes, the error message is gone.  But watch what Emacs writes to .emacs
> (empty lines).

Sorry, I don't follow: what empty lines?  Are you saying that it
writes empty lines instead of "(put 'foo 'disabled t)"?  If so, I
cannot reproduce that: it works for me.

If you mean the empty line before "(put ...)", then it looks like
intentional behavior, perhaps for easier recognition of that line by
enable-command.