Re: visible-whitespace-mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: visible-whitespace-mode
Date: 26 Nov 2001 22:38:47 +0900

address@hidden (Kevin A. Burton) writes:
> My tab display package can display tabs like vi..  AKA '>>>>' with a blue
> face.
>
> http://relativity.yi.org/el/tab-display.el

That doesn't seem to display tabs as their proper width -- the resulting
`>>>>' glyphs are _always_ tab-width characters long, regardless of
position (unlike tabs, who's width varies depending on the column in
which they start).

-Miles
--
o The existentialist, not having a pillow, goes everywhere with the book by
  Sullivan, _I am going to spit on your graves_.