Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:18:25 +0200

Scott,

all backends mentioned in the man page are valid and should be working. when
there are multiple backends avail one will be the preferred default one eg.
sftp:// is an alias for paramiko+sftp://

the man page URL Format section summarizes the alternatives for ftp or ssh
backends
  http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#sect7

generally dependencies used by backends are optional up to the point the
backend is called. usually some error message will be given then pointing out
what dependency is missing.

..ede/duply.net