Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 23:21:33 +0200

hey Scott,

backend dependencies are listed pretty accurately in (python 2.6+ is wrong
there btw.)
  http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#sect30

some more dependencies are listed in the README

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.8-series/view/head:/README

we should probably update both to the same state or decide to keep only basic
dependencies in README and basic and backend ones in the manpage at some point.

..ede/duply.net