Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Dependencies
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:17:26 -0400

Thanks, I had looked at the ones in the README.  It sort of gave a short list.
The documentation has the backend info I was interested in.

For the ssh-pexpect backend.   Is this deprecated in favor of the paramiko
version?  I assume it can use the built in OpenSSH in Mac OS X.

is either lftp or ncftp deprecated?  Or the differences between them?

I think I have the dependencies for rsync, both SSH and both ftp as well as
OneDrive and AWS/GCS all setup.

-Scott