Re: [Duplicity-talk] scheme not supported in url: dpbx

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] scheme not supported in url: dpbx
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 14:33:30 +0200

On 04.09.2016 05:14, Daniel Lo Nigro via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> I use Duplicity with Backupninja to perform backups of my server into
> Dropbox. The backups have started failing with this error:
>
>     Warning: Duplicity cleanup failed.
>     Warning: Duplicity remove-older-than failed.
>     Error: UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url:
> dpbx:///server2
>     Fatal: Duplicity failed.
>

> I guess it broke at some point when Duplicity was updated. How do I get this
> working again? I'm on Duplicity 0.7.07.1

reinstall duplicity cleanly from whatever your distro's repository?

alternatively uninstall your distro's duplicity and setup the latest greatest
from tarball.

https://code.launchpad.net/duplicity/0.7-series/0.7.10/+download/duplicity-0.7.10.tar.gz
mini howto (under TIPS)
  http://duply.net/wiki/index.php/Duply-documentation