[Duplicity-talk] scheme not supported in url: dpbx

From: Daniel Lo Nigro
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] scheme not supported in url: dpbx
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 20:14:03 -0700

I use Duplicity with Backupninja to perform backups of my server into Dropbox. The backups have started failing with this error:

Warning: Duplicity cleanup failed.
Warning: Duplicity remove-older-than failed.
Error: UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url: dpbx:///server2
Fatal: Duplicity failed.

I guess it broke at some point when Duplicity was updated. How do I get this working again? I'm on Duplicity 0.7.07.1

Thanks!