Re: [Duplicity-talk] Translations

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Translations
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:11:01 -0500

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, I'm interested in starting this, but have no time to commit.  If
> you wish to spearhead the effort, feel free.  I'll give you what support
> I can.

I've submitted a patch: https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?6700

This just makes duplicity translatable, but doesn't address how we'd
get new translations.  Just enabling them is a big step forward, and
at least lets interested users (hi list readers!) or distributors
(like Ubuntu with their translate-any-shipped-package interface)
translate duplicity.

-mt