[Duplicity-talk] Non-integer mtime

From: Soren Hansen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Non-integer mtime
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:53:28 +0200

Hi!

I'm trying out duplicity and it seems that duplicity stores its
timestamps as ints, but I use XFS which has nanosecond resolution. I
believe utimes(2) only allows us to see microsecond resolution, but this
still means that there's about a 1:1000 chance that duplicity will think
that a given file has not had its timestamp updated. :)

The easy fix would of course be to cast the st_mtime from that stat call
to an int, but it seems more correct to actually store the full
timestamp.

Thoughts?

--
Soren Hansen