dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:34:43 +0530

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Deepak Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Deepak Kumar Sharma, fourth year student studying Information
> technology at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.
>
> I can talk in C / C++, python and ruby. I am new to this organization
> and want to contribute to open source world and to this community by
> taking a project. Any kind of guidance from mentors related to this
> project would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear a positive reply.

Hi Deepak,

I'd recommend you looking at the Dr. Geo1 Code and understanding how
Dr. Geo works. After getting comfortable with the software, please
have a look into code. We are working on a newer version of Dr. Geo
which you may contribute to after understanding the working of
software.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot