dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Introduction

From: Hitesh Sofat
Subject: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:21:46 +0530

Hello,

I am hitesh sofat. I am student of B.tech from India. I have good
knowledge of PHP and C++. I want to contribute my knowledge in this
community. I need some guidance. Please guide me how I can contribute
my work in this community.

--
Hitesh  Sofat
hiteshkumarsofat.wordpress.com

(Life is a game & winner is not defined,
Think about present because future is not defined,
unexpected things make the game interesting,
if everything goes right then game is boring )