dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Introduction

From: Deepak Sharma
Subject: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:29:07 +0530

Hello,

I am Deepak Kumar Sharma, fourth year student studying Information
technology at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.

I can talk in C / C++, python and ruby. I am new to this organization
and want to contribute to open source world and to this community by
taking a project. Any kind of guidance from mentors related to this
project would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear a positive reply.

--
Cheers!

Deepak Kumar Sharma
Blog: http://deekysharma.wordpress.com

" Mistakes are proof that you are trying "