Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU.Net.Jabber classes under construction

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU.Net.Jabber classes under construction
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:17:14 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> The reason for this not using dotgnu.xml is that it isn't fit for use
> and the API isn't written down yet.

Hm.... I thought the API was a little too obvious to document ... But yes,
I'll document it soon (unless a more lucid writer wants a shot at dotgnu.xml).
Also please do give me feedback about what's needed please ....

But I guess using System.Xml is the right way to go , as my dotgnu.xml uses
PInvokes right and left ... as well as thread-unsafe (I've protected as much
as I can , and all that) ... But there are race conditions possible in it ,
due to the data synchronization I have implemented ... Maybe I should chuck
out the "clever as hell" XmlNodeCache ?

Gopal