Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib/tests/System/

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib/tests/System/
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:55:49 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> Hi All,
>         I'm currently unable to get a Makefile in pnetlib tests .. I think
> ./configure is not generating it . Please make it buildable, now that
> all the tests there work fine with cscc .

I've applied the necessary nerve pinches to the pnetlib tree
to build TestSystem.dll and to run it from "make check".

Note: by default, the tests build against the metadata-only
versions of the assemblies, but run against the pre-compiled
assemblies in the pnet distribution.  This will change as the
compiler gets better.

Everyone please give Gopal a big round of applause for his hard
work getting the test suite this far.