Re: [DotGNU]code verification

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]code verification
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:30:02 +0530

If memory serves me right, Haran Shivanan wrote:
> class sdf
> {
> public static void Main()
> {
>       String r="sd sdf dsf fsdf sdf";
>       String[] s = r.Split('.');
> }
> }
>
> Am I doing something wrong here, or is this some sort of bug.

I suppose this is a late follow up ... but while I've been missing
Rhys has gotten busy and fixed the compiler up to fix this bug ...

2002-09-09  Rhys Weatherley  <address@hidden>

        * codegen/cg_gen.c (ILGenGetParamInfo): resolve the method before
        looking for "ILParameter" blocks, because method references don't
        have such blocks associated with them.

As well as the bug with

Console.WriteLine("{0}",1,2,3,4}; // well it is valid , but useless

Gopal