[DotGNU]Re: Tony's speech (sorry, the link has changed)

From: Andres Moya
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Tony's speech (sorry, the link has changed)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:28:05 +0100

Andres Moya wrote:

> Hello, i've just finished the translation, and I have put it at:
>
>  http://www.attacmadrid.org/d/1/020124softwarelibre.html

Sorry, the translation had a minor "bug", and I have corrected it. But since the
name of the file is generated with a program we use to publish in
attacmadrid.org,
the corrected file has a new name:

 http://www.attacmadrid.org/d/1/020129software.html

I hope there are no more errors, but if I need to change something again, I'll
try
to preserve the file name so I need not bother you again.

See you.