Re: [DotGNU]Tony's speech to the World Bank

From: Andres Moya
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Tony's speech to the World Bank
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:22:01 +0100

Bill Lance wrote:

> Tony Stanco, Senior Policy Analyst at the Cyberspace
> Policy Institute of The George Washington University
> delivered the following
> presentation to the World Bank's InfoDev Annual
> Meeting in Washington D.C.
>
> http://lwn.net/daily/stanco-world-bank.php3

I find this speech quite interesting, because of the content and also of
the audience. I'd like to publish it in a web I administer (of the ONG
"Attac"), of course with permission of the author.

I'd like to have it translated to Spanish. Is there some translation out
there? If not, I can translate it myself.

Thanks