[DotGNU]Re: <PNET> Another Bug ?. this. pointer

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: <PNET> Another Bug ?. this. pointer
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:14:02 +1000

"Gopal.V" wrote:

> Hi Rhys,
>         I haven't stopped banging on the C# compiler. Have come up with a
> new problem. The "this" pointer seems to misbehaving now.

It wasn't the "this" pointer.  It was another linker bug.
The reference to the "QueryString" field was going astray
during the link phase.  Fixed now.

I suppose I better scratch my head and figure out some
way of doing regression tests on the linker.  Right now,
cscctest only goes as far as assembly code: it doesn't
assemble and link it.