[DotGNU]<PNET> String.IndexOf() problems ?

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]<PNET> String.IndexOf() problems ?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:57:20 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        My compiler banging experiments continue with this latest
addition to my little bag.

BUG: String.IndexOf(String) should return -1 when not found.
     But it does not. Instead it returns random numbers ?.
         (have got a 2064,6144...at different times.)  Also
         experiencing a program freeze while String.IndexOf(char) runs.

The Pnetlib code seems to be OK to me. Will make a Savannah entry
for this too.

Cheerio !

Gopal.V

PS: A bug-report a day, keeps the .........developer on his toes ;-)
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success