[DotGNU]Jabber as general transport (was Re: X as WOS)

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Jabber as general transport (was Re: X as WOS)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:02:22 +0100

> This is a question I've been wrestling with for a while in regards to
> macs. It's a pretty thorny set of issues, but I don't see any reference
> to it at the jabber site?

Mario,
  If I'm not mistaken, what you're looking for is mentioned
somewhere in the context of the newer JAM (Jabber As Middleware)
stuff.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com