dotgnu-auth

[Auth]PIB question

From: steehf
Subject: [Auth]PIB question
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:29:23 +0200

while i'm at it...
following section from your draft

<PIB name="Me" >
\xA0    <Account name="My webservice.com Account">

obviously requires user input. there are similar tags like:

<CreditCard name="My new Platinum Visa">

i wouldn't like the idea to ask the user for an account name over popup
or something similar. i'd rather take a url from the SIML or the location
of the SIML itself as an account name. however this still doesn't solve
the same problem with other tags. for now it's not that important i think,
because the first single login implementation will only consist of a subset
of the PIB and SIML specs anyway.
please let me know what you think about that.
how much should the user be involved (input, etc.)?

best regards,
stefan