dotgnu-auth

[Auth]'non traditional' clients for DotGNU authentication?

From: David Oliver
Subject: [Auth]'non traditional' clients for DotGNU authentication?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:00:27 -0400

I'm new to this list, so pardon my ignorance.   Several digests ago, I saw
a mini-debate about client-resident software (the need for, or not) and
development browser selection.  Is this project considering non-PC clients?
I'm thinking of wirelessly-connected PDAs, settop boxes, game consoles,
etc..   Or, is the interest solely (or mostly) in traditional PCs running
rich browsers?

--
David Oliver
IBM Pervasive Computing