Re: GNUstep Desktop

From: Ondrej Florian
Subject: Re: GNUstep Desktop
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 06:16:29 +0000

I agree with you. Services and filters is very powerful concept.

BTW: I didn't expect it to work so well.
It just shows the quality of GNUstep framework!
I find it amazing how well it works considering this is not something that many apps really leverage today.

This might be one of the reasons to keep me motivated.
So much talent and hard work went into GNUstep over the years, let's finally use it as intended.

Ondrej