Re: ProjectCenter running or building

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter running or building
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 21:50:29 +0100

> Am 02.01.2020 um 19:06 schrieb Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com>:
>

> It looks like the “name” in LLDB was referring to the binary’s name. So I
> placed an NSLog right before NSBundle.m:2280 to print out the local variable
> name and _frameworkVersion — which is null for all the classes being loaded,
> including “LogPanel”. Please see below.

Sorry Patryk,
 from now on this is a clang issue and I am no longer of any help here. Maybe
David has an idea what is going on? It would help to know which version of
clang used to work and on which version it is failing. The next thing would be
to write a minimal framework and an application using this to reproduce the
issue.

Fred