Re: AGC

From: Fabien PELLET
Subject: Re: AGC
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:24:38 +0100

Hello,

After a long time of understanding all necessary points for creating an OOT (documentation is very very poor on some details like adding parameters, etc.), I manage to rewrite a new module AGC to test the solution proposed : compare tmp to 0 instead of "_gain" at line 141 of agc2.h.

Attack value works with this modification of the code. Maybe it could be added in a new version of gr-analog....

Best regards,

Fabien, F4CTZ.