Mac OSX 10.15.7 | Install with soapysdr and limesdr support

From: Anish Mangal
Subject: Mac OSX 10.15.7 | Install with soapysdr and limesdr support
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 12:02:02 +0530

Hi,

What would be the preferred method of installing gnuradio on OSX 10.15.7 on Macbook Pro 2019 with support for limesdr via soapysdr.

I have two environments in linux (gnuradio 3.8 on ubuntu 18.04, and gnuradio 3.10 on ubuntu 21.10) with soapysdr + limesdr which are working well, but I am very inexperienced in anything mac/osx related.

The documentation suggests installing on mac via macports and the instructions seem straightforward, but they are unclear on whether soapysdr will also be installed which could allow interfacing with limesdr.

So, I'll wait for a reply on this thread before I begin installing. I have installed xquartz through the dmg file.

Best,
Anish