AGC

From: Fabien PELLET
Subject: AGC
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 10:27:41 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to work with the module AGC2 but I have some trouble using it.

First problem is : what is the unit of the parameters attack and decay ? I thought initially that it was in second but after some test it is clearly not in that unit. Indeed, if I increase the value of the decay for example, the time of the increase of the gain at the end of a signal will go down where it should go up.

Second problem (maybe in relation with the first) : the attack value have absolutly no influence.... From 10-6 to 10-2, I can't see any changes on the output signal.

Does someone have any explanation ?

Best regards,

Fabien, F4CTZ.