Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:45:44 +0100

Hi Oscar!

Welcome and I'm really excited to have you contributing this summer. Reading over your proposal you have a great background for the project with your experience in security and privacy and having used GNU Radio for your undergraduate thesis work with gr-gsm. I'm sure that your mentors and the rest of the folks here will help with getting you going on how to make contributions to an open source project.

Once your project really starts at the beginning of June I know there's at least one person who is interested and willing to talk about some user interface and user experience suggestions for this project.

Have you joined the main project chat? It's the quickest place to ask questions and talk with other people working on the software.
https://chat.gnuradio.org

Thanks for choosing to spend your summer working with us!

Derek