Re: using gr-specest/gr-inspector

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: using gr-specest/gr-inspector
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:10:49 +0200

Hi,

The documentation is here:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GNU_Radio_3.8_OOT_Module_Porting_Guide

In this case I think that only one block rather than a whole OOT needs to be ported to GNU Radio 3.8, so basically the only changes that need to be done is XML to YAML .grc files (gr_modtool helps with the conversion) and python2 -> python3 in case it is a Python block.

In case of doubt or problems, it helps to see what people have done in other OOTs. Most of them have maint-3.7 and maint-3.8 branches that you can compare.

Best,

Dani.