[no subject]

From: Aditya Arun Kumar
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 03:08:01 +0530

Hello,
I am working on AMC(Automatic Modulation Classification) using GRC. After some digging around I found that gr-inspector along with gr-specest will work for this. I also found that while using gr-inspector I need to check out the maint-3.7 branch (gr-inspector for maint3.7 says that a minimum of GRC 3.7.9.3 is required) for me to load the tf models. Now I face problems in 2 places,

1. gr-specest is not really available for 3.7 at least in the kit-cell branch, but available here. So I install that and try to run the example flowgraph I get "Module not found: _swig_specest", the same happens when I try to do it from the terminal as well. After this, I found this blog that talks about the problems I have, but the problem is I cannot find any of the links in git-repo as most of them are dead. Now my question in this place is there a specific gr-specest branch for GR3.7.
2. The second part of the problem is where can I find a pre-trained CNN model that I can import and use (I am still learning the NN parts). If I cannot find is there a well-documented t project that I can use to generate my CNN graph that I can import as AMC into gr-inspector tensor-flow block.

But whatever it looks like I am going to need a CNN for mod rec at the moment, but what puzzles me is I cannot find gr-specest anywhere just to understand some 3D visualization as well for 3.7. Any help in this aspect will be really helpful.

--
S. Aditya Arun Kumar

Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/14/21, 02:54:51 AM