using gr-specest/gr-inspector

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: using gr-specest/gr-inspector
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 00:37:38 +0200

Hi Aditya,

you shouldn't use GNU Radio 3.7 for new things in 2021, it's a dead end; we
don't develop
this any further, and it will not work on newer machines; there's nothing we
can do about
that.

Both gr-inspector as well as gr-specest work with GNU Radio 3.8, if you check
out their
maint-3.8 branch.

GNU Radio 3.8 is easily installable on any reasonably modern operating system,
so that's
what you should do.

Neither of this has anything to do with Neural Networks, so you're on your own
there.

Best regards,
Marcus