Re: linux distro with GNU Radio preinstalled?

From: Sid Hayn
Subject: Re: linux distro with GNU Radio preinstalled?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:54:07 -0400

I am biased (my livecd) but Pentoo Linux has gnuradio and a few other
sdr programs pre-installed.   I'm in the middle of prepping for a
release, so I can confirm that the daily isos are both very up to date
and reasonably bug free.  The download page itself is a bit outdated
(it references an older release) but the dailies are from...today.
https://pentoo.ch/downloads

Feel free to email me off list or join my discord (linked on the above
site) if you are interested and care to discuss.

Thanks,
Zero