Re: Problems with packet communication using BPSK

From: Shruti Gupta
Subject: Re: Problems with packet communication using BPSK
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:33:09 +0530

Okay, got it now. So in '1', I am feeding the samples received by LimeSDR Mini to FLL, polyphase clock sync and costas loop for synchronization. Since it does not have any known reference signal appended to data, it will not take care of phase ambiguity at receiver and so my data is not exactly same as what is being transmitted and there are some bit inversions. However in '2' , I am appending header with preamble and other information to the payload to create packet which is transmitted by Lime SDR Mini. This data is received over the air by another SDR which uses correlation estimator to calculate the correlation as well as the phase, amplitude and time estimation used by the  blocks downstream in the receiver.  This is where I have issues when my RX doesn't detect or parse any packet.

Thanks and Regards
SG