Re: Problems with packet communication using BPSK

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Problems with packet communication using BPSK
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:37:42 +0200

When you don't correct for the phase of your channel (including all
filters and devices), you don't know whether your 0° or your 180° symbol
is the binary 0 or 1. A PLL only corrects the rotation of your
constellation so that it's a valid constellation, not necessary the same
rotation as at the transmitter.

Best regards,
Marcus