Re: LimeSDR USB parameter help

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: LimeSDR USB parameter help
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 22:37:43 +0100

Do not account for my previous mail. I switched from 3.9 to 3.8, builded from source because I'm testing and developing code, but some older gnuradio python code where in/usr/local/lib/python3, whilst some newer under /usr/local/lib/python3.6 and an incorrect PYTHONPATH.

I now can say that I was able to run a code with the gr-limesdr sink block found on the gr3.8 branch of https://github.com/myriadrf/gr-limesdr.git, however at present I only get noise as Arm said. (I'm using a "LimeSDR-Mini")

I will try compiling and using gr-osmosdr under GR3.8

Regards