Re: Recommendation for high sample rate receiver?

From: Mike
Subject: Re: Recommendation for high sample rate receiver?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 18:42:19 -0500

The device in question is to replace an existing RF-to-baseband
component of a geographically distributed signal collection system.
Each receiving station samples the 6 MHz passband, detects a signal and
estimates a time-of-arrival, then sends it on to a central facility that
performs the multilateration calculations.  The existing TOA codebase
(and other decoders) expects 2 ns samples.

Thanks!