Shifting frequency spectrum

From: Snehasish Kar
Subject: Shifting frequency spectrum
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:55:51 +0000

Hello

I tried capturing GSM 900 band at a sample rate of 25e6 centered at 947.4e6 and stored in a file. Then on the captured data I tried shifting 935.2e6 to the center and perform a low pass filter samples out followed by a re-sampler to get 200e3 samples out. But I think the spectrum shifting is not wroking as it should be I am following the following link for spectrum shifting https://dsp.stackexchange.com/a/1993. I am using twinrx with 10gig sfp, UHD_3.13.1.0-0-unknown, ubuntu 16.04 and liquid dsp for signal processing.
Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.. Visit Stack Exchange
dsp.stackexchange.com
Please let me know, where I might be going wrong.

BR
Snehasish